Hey Gabby its Gabby!!!! When you did your presentation I learned what the space race was which was a race to see who could get to space first. I also learned who the first human in space was. I thought the most interesting thing on your presentation was that all five Apollo missions were three years apart. Great job on your project!!!!
Hey Gabby, I learned that the space race was a race for the first people in space. I found the Russians being the first in space most interesting because we all think the greatest accomplishment is when we landed on the moon. I was surprised by that I've never heard of Yuri Gargarin, the first man in space. Garrett
Hi. I created these blogs for my 8th grade Earth Science class and my Health class. I enjoy sports and basketballs my favorite. I hope you enjoy my blogs.
2 comments:
Hey Gabby its Gabby!!!! When you did your presentation I learned what the space race was which was a race to see who could get to space first. I also learned who the first human in space was. I thought the most interesting thing on your presentation was that all five Apollo missions were three years apart. Great job on your project!!!!
Gabby
Hey Gabby,
I learned that the space race was a race for the first people in space. I found the Russians being the first in space most interesting because we all think the greatest accomplishment is when we landed on the moon. I was surprised by that I've never heard of Yuri Gargarin, the first man in space. Garrett
Post a Comment